Advanced Adventure Diver (Day 1, Boat and Computer)
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Caye Caulker, Belize District
- Product code: AOW1
If you cannot decide which specialty programs are the best choice for you, join the SSI Advanced Adventurer program! With this program, you can try a variety of specialties before committing to full specialty programs. It is a great way to experience what advanced diver training is all about and how valuable it can be to your diving adventures. During the Advanced Adventurer Program, you will try out 5 different specialties. You will complete one open water training dive per specialty after a comprehensive briefing with your SSI Instructor. With this trial program in specialty diving, you will have total freedom to explore. You can complete the full specialty programs any time in the future and credit your Advanced Adventurer training towards them. Some of the specialties include:
• Advanced Buoyancy Control
• Wreck Diver
• Nitrox Diver
• Boat Diver
• Drift Diver
• Night and Limited Visibility
• Marine Ecosystem Awareness
Check out the SSI website for a complete list of specialty courses.
- All 5 certification dives will be conducted with your instructor who will convey the hands on knowledge required to be a competent Advanced Adventure Diver.
- The Advanced Adventure course is intended as an introduction to five specialties. These are not complete specialties but do give you an overview of each specialty.
- One dive of each specialty may apply towards the completion of that specialty certification. Upon completion of this course you’re on your way to achieve your full SSI ADVANCED SCUBA DIVER certification